Styling: Bohemian in the Wild



After taking two sets of pre-wedding photos for Scotty, I can say we have already build up a mutual confidence in each other and an upspoken consensus. That's why when I invited her to take a set of styling shots she immediately say "Yes" and completely confide in me. Bohemia has always been my ideal life-style. Instead of adopting the usual colorful tone, I want to express rather a bleak and desolate feel with a theme tone in copper and bronze. After all my favourite autumn is coming! Hope you like these pre-fall styling snaps!
Date: Sep 6, 2009
Venue: Sam Ka Tsuen @ Lei Yu Mun
Model: Scotty
Make-up Artist: Ekko





















Apart from digital photos, I have also brought my Rolleiflex T to take some 120 film shots using Kodak Ektar 100 and Fuji Fortia 100. I really love to take films as they have very detailed layering and natural color tone. Some of you may remember that in a previous post I have made recommendations on the Ektar negative film. The Fuji Fortia 100 slide is a first-class film for taking portraits but it is no longer available in Hong Kong. If you like the performance of this film, may be you can find it in Japan!

Taken with Fortia 120 slide - you can see the  person standing out from the background profoundly.



Taken with Ektar 100 negative film - as I recommended before, the color tone is very natural and rich

0 comments:

Post a Comment





About Us

We specialize in:
pre-wedding
engagement
wedding journalism
commerical & products
styling & portrait
event reportage
Videography
Graphic Design
Digital Art