little thing magazine

I came across a lovely magazine  - little thing - in Kubrick months ago. It presents themed special feature to analyse interesting fashion topic and introduce famous or unknown fashion stylists and designers. It is published in China yet its vision is very global-wised. I absolutely love their styling and delicate fashion sense. What also makes me want to recommend it to you is their beautiful photos and wonderful themes which is unique in each issue.  Although it is a magazine for young female, I find it very inspiring for someone like me who work in an industry which mainly caters for the female needs!

0 comments:

Post a Comment





About Us

We specialize in:
pre-wedding
engagement
wedding journalism
commerical & products
styling & portrait
event reportage
Videography
Graphic Design
Digital Art