WPJA





I am more than happy to announce that I am now an official member of the Wedding Photojournalist Association (WPJA). WPJA is a professional organization composed of photojournalists and wedding photographers from around the world. What they emphasize is having a candid, documentary approach and a distinctly artistic vision towards wedding photography. 

I feel so honoured to have attained this international recognition. Thank you so much to all my clients for letting me be a part of their important day and capture their most beautiful moments. I did not do it alone. My honour goes to all of them!

Visit my WPJA member profile!

0 comments:

Post a Comment





About Us

We specialize in:
pre-wedding
engagement
wedding journalism
commerical & products
styling & portrait
event reportage
Videography
Graphic Design
Digital Art