Pre-wedding: Jill & Fai @ Shek O, Tai Tam & Central











Yesterday is the date I took pre-wedding shots for my design class classmate Jill and her husband Fai. It was freezing cold and overcast, yet this did not hamper their eagerness for this because they have been preparing for it a few months ago. I was accompanied by my partner Jomond and my new video partner Keli. Despite the severe cold wind, we all completed the shooting professionally. Keli especially made one short film for me. I took a glimpse at some of the cool shots and they were a wonder! I can't wait to see the final clip!


Date: December 18, 2009
Venue: Shek O, Tai Tam Reservoir & Central
The couple: Jill & Fai
Make-up Artist: Ekko

0 comments:

Post a Comment





About Us

We specialize in:
pre-wedding
engagement
wedding journalism
commerical & products
styling & portrait
event reportage
Videography
Graphic Design
Digital Art