Time to turn a new leaf

I have been working in the merchandizing field for years and find myself leading a life which I do not really want. For those who know me personally should have know that I have been actively planning to become a full-time photographer, a field where my talents and interests really lies.

Now is the time to turn a new leaf!

Yesterday is my last day with my previous employer. I will start working in full gear and spend every effort on planning and refocusing the business. With your support, I will strive for improving myself and expanding our scale of services in the near future!

0 comments:

Post a Comment





About Us

We specialize in:
pre-wedding
engagement
wedding journalism
commerical & products
styling & portrait
event reportage
Videography
Graphic Design
Digital Art