Hue Production

I haven't update my blog recently as I have been busy at setting up a new company with my partner. It's called HUE PRODUCTION. I handle the main photography load, while my partner Jomond plays the role of the second shooter. We have an almighty helper Joyce doing bits of this and that to keep the operation running smoothly. We set up this new brand as we strongly believe in and support each other's talents and abilities, plus we share the common goal of operating a successful studio together. We have many plans for future, including continuing to develop our wedding photography and in other fields such as commercial and product photography, digital art and graphic design. Hopefully we will open our own studio by the first quarter of next year. You may click on below link for more information. We can be contacted at info@hueproduction.com.




0 comments:

Post a Comment





About Us

We specialize in:
pre-wedding
engagement
wedding journalism
commerical & products
styling & portrait
event reportage
Videography
Graphic Design
Digital Art