"Dreamer" - My First Photo Exhibition @ Fringe Club


Dreamer 夢悠
June 2-13, 2009
fotogalarie, Fringe Club
2 Lower Albert Road, Central, Hong Kong


June 6, 2009 is a BIG day for me because it is the grand opening of my debut photo exhibition. It was held at the fotogalarie of Fringe Club with a selection of 11 photos. They belong to my collection of smoke photos taken in 2008, my very first trial on digital art.

When I was young I was often alone by myself. Dreaming and drawing helped me pass the time. That is why I named my first exhibition "DREAMER". When I grew up I not only continue dreaming, but I also smoke to escape from the tedious life. I have been dazzled by the changeful and feminine nature of smokes and it has been a long time since I have the initiative to take pictures of smoke. Smoke is formless, colorless and cannot be grasped, yet I freeze them using my camera, add color and form to them and ultimately give them meanings. This symbolizes the pursuit of my dream - to become a professional photographer. A dream can only be realized when you go for it and now I have made my first step!

I will say this is too good to be true and I would like to send a million thanks to my GREAT team mates - Joyce, Smice and Simon, and all the friends and relatives who gave me so much support all the way!

May your dream also come true.....

0 comments:

Post a Comment





About Us

We specialize in:
pre-wedding
engagement
wedding journalism
commerical & products
styling & portrait
event reportage
Videography
Graphic Design
Digital Art